Sandra St. Luce
Sandra St Luce is a Consultant Solicitor at Charles Paulin & Co.
Sandra St. Luce was the Sole Principal of St. Luce and Company, established in 1985, and acquired by Charles Paulin and Company in September 2016.
She has worked in criminal law and family law for over 22 years and 30 years respectively. She is a member of the Law Society’s Children’s Panel since 1988.
Sandra represents children and adult parties in care proceedings under the Children Act 1989.
- Duty Solicitor, on Courts and Police Stations Schemes – Camberwell Green, Tower Bridge, Greenwich/Woolwich, Balham and Southwark Youth Courts (1986 – 2012)
- South London Duty solicitor local committee, (From 1992)
- Society of black lawyers, (1982 -1986)
- Past President of the south London law society and committee member, (From 1986)
- London Criminal Courts Solicitors Association [LCCSA] committee member, (1990-93 and 2001-03)
- The law society ‘s children accreditation panel, (November 1998 to present)
- Member of the Legal Aid Board prior to the commencement of the Legal Services Commission (year 2000)
- The Sole Practitioners’ Group [SPG] committee member, (From 2001)
- Access to Justice Law Society Group committee member, (From 2001)
- Member of the board of trustees of the community drug project in south London (From 2002)
- Board of Governors of St. Dunstans College in Catford, London (From 2002)
- Woolwich Crown Court User Committee member, (From 2003)